As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New FFH/EITB PBEM?

Now that I'm at war, I'm afraid the turns will need some extra thought. I'll probably end up holding the save longer than usual.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Take your time. I'm travelling today so wont play until midnight gmt tonight anyway.

Need to install bts and eitb on my parents' computer too, hope that works out.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Agreed, no rush. I've once again joined too many games mischief, so don't mind the slowdown at all.

I am ready to plan now, though...
installed civ IV, bts, patched them, and installed the good ole' EitB from the dropbox.
Tested with a previous save, and it appears to be working. Except that apparently skeleton warriors look like swordsmen and Loki like an elvis imitator.

I can live with it for 9 days, but what causes this glitch?

When I started BtS it informed me that my borrowed computer was barely able to handle BtS and that graphical performance had been adjusted to compensate. Or something.

Anyway, good to go.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)

Oll Korrect, Mardoc?

I'm ok. Just had a very busy weekend. Will likely play tonight.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

I'll need some extra time to play turn 116.
Active in:
FFH-20: Jonas Endain of the Clan of Embers
EITB Pitboss 1: Clan/Elohim/Calabim with Mardoc and Thoth

I'm ready to concede to Ellimist. Willing to keep playing, but I don't think the outcome is in doubt anymore.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

dito

Sounds right to me.

Congrats, Ellimist!