As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 13 Settings Discussion

I also just realized seven has teamed with Krill.

I vote that once the map is rolled, whoever has the worst spot should trade locations with team kreven.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Hopefully this is obvious, but we shouldn't start doing the picking until after settings are decided.

(July 14th, 2013, 20:08)SevenSpirits Wrote: Hopefully this is obvious, but we shouldn't start doing the picking until after settings are decided.

dito

I really don't want a snake draft, I thought we were discussing brick assigning leaders, but giving us 2 vetos? anyway we can get into those details after we decide on map and settings, no rush.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

(July 14th, 2013, 20:04)Bigger Wrote: I also just realized seven has teamed with Krill.

I vote that once the map is rolled, whoever has the worst spot should trade locations with team kreven.

It seems my opponent analysis of Seven was spot on:

(May 27th, 2013, 13:01)Ichabod Wrote: Opponent Analysis:

SevenSpirits: Seven is probably the best player in this site. The best in using the "coattail-ride to victory" strategy, that is. Seven has managed to achieve victory on other players expenses in an astounding fashion, with an incredible capacity of really picking the winners of each game. It has done it with Novice (several times), Mackoti (several times), Lewwyn (PBEM19) and myself (PB 10, ongoing en route to victory).

neenerneener

Just to be completely clear, I'm joking!

You have me figured out, Ichabod!

(July 14th, 2013, 20:23)SevenSpirits Wrote: You have me figured out, Ichabod!

Either that or my Occam's razor is broken.

Yeah, we should get all the settings down before we pick our leaders.

This was a contentious issue for pb8, so I should ask if we want to vote to see our BFC before we start picking.
I vote no but I understand there are people that may want this.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Noooo is my vote.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

I vote yes to see BFC before pick. As with other settings, however, I'm fine with majority rules.