As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 13 Settings Discussion

It is quite a big assumption to expect players from hopeless position to vote abstain.

I joined Yuris asa teamate.Can anyone post alink for RBmod?And tell me if i need to do somethin special?

first post in this thread.
"You have been struck down!" - Tales of Dwarf Fortress
---
"moby_harmless seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!"

Sorry and thanks.

I like plakos suggestion, the only thing is if a lot of players want to stop a la pb8 and the game isn't about to be called, it might be nice to allow some sort of retire to AI/replacement play option.

Of course, it can also be said that by signing up for this, you do have a responsibility to carry out your turns when you're still in the game even if you don't feel it's worth it, because that's what you would expect others to do for you if you were in a potential to win position, which is also a valid view.

Also, the map is almost ready and I have starting screenshots now. However, since I did some manual editing of where players are located since I randomly assigned which players are at which locations, I need to rerandomize which start everyone starts at just in case so there is no hint of bias. Therefore your starting shot will almost certainly show the colors and style of another players civ, but ignore that, what I show you will be your start and I'll be fixing civ/color/etc when I can actually open up civ again.

Expect starting screenshots then sometime in the next 3ish hours (pending me getting busy)

Thanks a lot Brick!
"You have been struck down!" - Tales of Dwarf Fortress
---
"moby_harmless seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!"

(July 19th, 2013, 08:20)BRickAstley Wrote: Also, the map is almost ready and I have starting screenshots now. However, since I did some manual editing of where players are located since I randomly assigned which players are at which locations, I need to rerandomize which start everyone starts at just in case so there is no hint of bias. Therefore your starting shot will almost certainly show the colors and style of another players civ, but ignore that, what I show you will be your start and I'll be fixing civ/color/etc when I can actually open up civ again.

Expect starting screenshots then sometime in the next 3ish hours (pending me getting busy)

heart² BRick

(July 19th, 2013, 08:20)BRickAstley Wrote: Also, the map is almost ready and I have starting screenshots now. However, since I did some manual editing of where players are located since I randomly assigned which players are at which locations, I need to rerandomize which start everyone starts at just in case so there is no hint of bias. Therefore your starting shot will almost certainly show the colors and style of another players civ, but ignore that, what I show you will be your start and I'll be fixing civ/color/etc when I can actually open up civ again.

something something nice thing about brick something something give us one of the good starts plzthx.

I am now posting starting screenshots in the threads. I had to make some minor starting area changes, so I retook the screenshots, and your colors and whatnot should be proper.

Assume with 99% certainty that these will not change, but if for some reason I have to make an necessary change, I will notify you as soon as possible, for those wanting to run a sandbox on their start.

The map should be ready for start of the game Monday, after some peer review, and pending on getting it to Sunrise and him getting it up.