As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Oh no, please don't say you bounce off me

Unable to connect ... firewall environment... blah blah...
maybe if I try logging in first?

(September 4th, 2013, 17:01)suttree Wrote: Unable to connect ... firewall environment... blah blah...
maybe if I try logging in first?

Let's try that. I logged off.

Nope, same thing happens to me. This is terrible luck :/

Wait, now it might have worked
EDIT: NVM you just logged out while I was connecting

Someone else could log in to one of the teams and play the turn, I'm available for the next 30 minutes or so if a team could give me instructions

(September 4th, 2013, 17:06)Oxyphenbutazone Wrote: Someone else could log in to one of the teams and play the turn, I'm available for the next 30 minutes or so if a team could give me instructions

Ok, I'll send you a PM.

I'm at Starbucks, the hotel won't even allow me to connect to the game, I can try via a university or public library network but I can't guarantee that will be any better. And that's not going to happen until tomorrow.

(September 4th, 2013, 17:07)suttree Wrote: I'm at Starbucks, the hotel won't even allow me to connect to the game, I can try via a university or public library network but I can't guarantee that will be any better. And that's not going to happen until tomorrow.

Go log in again. I'll send Oxy instructions and he will play that part for our team. AFAIK those bounces are pretty random and there's a good chance this will work.

(September 4th, 2013, 17:07)suttree Wrote: I'm at Starbucks, the hotel won't even allow me to connect to the game, I can try via a university or public library network but I can't guarantee that will be any better. And that's not going to happen until tomorrow.

Suttree, could you play your turn and do everything other than press enter to end turn? That way any lurker could pop in and do it when Jowy is available to play (or likewise if Jowy has played and someone else can log into his civ at the same time someone else logs into Suttree's civ, that should work too right?)

I guess the main thing is for the actual players to have played and done everything needed other than pressing enter to roll the turn.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon