As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM 2 Organizing/Tech Thread

Ok, so as for the reload: No problem with that. It definitely makes sense and it also doesn't give any bonus knowledge to anyone.

Of course that point is moot if you don't want to play on Ichabod. As I'm just playing along for some time now because I feel the same way you describe here, but since several weeks, I'm fine to just call it.

What the hell happened that made you ragequit the whole game?

If you guys want to try and find a sub, it's best if I don't tell what happened. But if you decide to end the game, it's explained in the last posts of my thread.

Well if you are quitting then we might as well end the game.

I see little point in replacing you, and it would be better to just call it here as your victory.

This all leaves a bad taste in my mouth though, and I still don't understand what even happened. I would have liked to continue this game, but if you can't bring yourself to muddle on, I see little point.

Yeah, I may have overreacted a bit. I know Davy and Jowy want to keep on playing and I don't want to be an ass and end the game just because of myself. Feel free to play along, Davy, I'll play the saves when they reach me.

The problem was an unexpected and unintended war declaration, which of course has many far reaching consequences and can't really be undone, hence the reload.

So, um, should I replay the turn or not Ichabod? It seems we have 2 players that want to play, two that do not and 1 who I think hasn't mentioned what he wants.

You shouldn't replay the turn.

Let this be the end of it.

Sorry for ruining your game, Jowy and Davy (I don't think Pindicator would mind the game ending). Hope I can make it up a bit by doing a good and balanced map for the next PBEM, if you guys still want to play it.