As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Yeah, it seems that my firewall settings suck, but despite my attempts things do not seem to improve. We try to let Old Harry take care of most of turn-playing and I try to minimize my online time..
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

hi

this morning I played last in the turn order and then played immediately in the next turn because I was sitting down at the game already and figured why not

it only occurred to me afterwards that I didn't check whether there were double move rules during peacetime or only during wartime, so i thought i'd better mention something to find out if I did something wrong
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

Caused the game to go down. frown Just sent Sunrise an email to reload. Should have drank my coffee first. Apologies.
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

I'll probably need a pause this turn.

(September 17th, 2013, 00:49)Dhalphir Wrote: hi

this morning I played last in the turn order and then played immediately in the next turn because I was sitting down at the game already and figured why not

it only occurred to me afterwards that I didn't check whether there were double move rules during peacetime or only during wartime, so i thought i'd better mention something to find out if I did something wrong

The rule is basically "don't be a jerk about it" - so if you see somebody's units nearby and double-moving would give some kind of advantage, then it's best not to do it.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Reloaded to JesterFool's login.

I have to cover for a friend at work, sorry guys.

Is there an explanation of what AI diplo consists of? It is only that allowed by the interface? Or I've heard something about offering things that are possible versus the AI via text messages? If so, is there a list somewhere?

(September 19th, 2013, 20:35)WilliamLP Wrote: Is there an explanation of what AI diplo consists of? It is only that allowed by the interface? Or I've heard something about offering things that are possible versus the AI via text messages? If so, is there a list somewhere?

You can do that vs AI. Not vs other players. So AI diplo means no way to ask someone to stop trading or declare war on another player.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Whoever just bounced off me - I'm out.