As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I have regularly scheduled classes through thursday and friday. I'm having Thanksgiving on Sunday. Nothing is very different for me so I don't need a pause.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

It's just another day in Canada but right now, honestly paused Civ turns feel like a vacation. lol

Retep celebrating already?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Already play.
I was waiting for PB11 to roll so I could play all the games at once shhh

Sounds then like the best way to go is to not have a planned pause, but be ready to pause if some can't get to the game. I can't promise when pindicator and I will get to the game, it really just depends on when the turn happens to roll. I'll do my best, though.

Also, GG mostly_harmless.

GG, mostly_harmless.

No stress or rush scooter+others. I'm sure the game will be paused when there are some hours left in the clock and then you just play it when you have time. If it's 10 or 30 hours extra I'm sure it's not that critical for anyone.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Well, since we are talking about pauses, what are we going to do about the holiday season? Personally, I'll be travelling from December 28th to January 2nd, without any sort of internet access (I'll be exploring the Amazon!*). I doubt wetbandit would want to spend his holidays covering turns for me and I would prefer to play all the turns myself, considering the advanced stage of the game. So, I'd like a pause during that time. Since I bet I'm not the only one who'll be travelling, maybe we could agree on a big holiday pause, at least covering Christmas and New Year's Day.

Opinions?

*No, I won't. The only Amazon I could explore would require an internet connection...

I'm away from Dec 29 until Jan 22.. How about that.. mischief
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

GG everyone.
Have fun!

mh
"You have been struck down!" - Tales of Dwarf Fortress
---
"moby_harmless seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!"