As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

GG m_h.

(November 26th, 2013, 12:36)Fintourist Wrote: I'm away from Dec 29 until Jan 22.. How about that.. mischief

multidance

That's quite a long party! cool

Good game MH, thanks for playing.

(November 26th, 2013, 13:20)Ichabod Wrote:
(November 26th, 2013, 12:36)Fintourist Wrote: I'm away from Dec 29 until Jan 22.. How about that.. mischief

multidance

3,5 weeks in Indonesia.. wink I guess my laptop stays at home..
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

(November 26th, 2013, 13:31)Fintourist Wrote:
(November 26th, 2013, 13:20)Ichabod Wrote:

multidance

3,5 weeks in Indonesia.. wink I guess my laptop stays at home..

Living by your name, I see. lol

(November 26th, 2013, 13:38)Ichabod Wrote: Living by your name, I see. lol

Totally. jive Damn I regret choosing this stupid nick btw. By the time I joined, I thought I will write 5-10 posts max and stay an anonym lurker. If I had known that this game/community manages to lure me to this extent I would have developed something that's actually fun or at least not completely lame.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Turn rolled. Sorry for the delay, a lot going on...

(November 26th, 2013, 13:47)Fintourist Wrote:
(November 26th, 2013, 13:38)Ichabod Wrote: Living by your name, I see. lol

Totally. jive Damn I regret choosing this stupid nick btw. By the time I joined, I thought I will write 5-10 posts max and stay an anonym lurker. If I had known that this game/community manages to lure me to this extent I would have developed something that's actually fun or at least not completely lame.

I'm in the same boat, the nick I chose was kind of a personal joke... but I've used it for so many things now it's kinda stuck. Although I think your nick is pretty cool so who even knows.

/threadjack

I won't complain too much if we do a longer pause around Christmas/New Year's time, I know that's a pretty common thing for past PB games. I would caution against an unnecessarily lengthy pause if it can be avoided because once you start pushing a whole week paused it really starts to harm interest. But if that's what we have to do... that's fine.

Cheers, Mostly_Harmless.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

GG M_H!
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”