As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I need a pause. Internet is bad on my end, so I can't connect to the game in its current state.

I couldn't get in either.

Mack can you please wait until I log out. Every time you try to log in it pauses the game for like ten minutes. I'm almost done...

EDIT: Mack got in and I relayed the msg there, but given the lag, I think everyone should avoid logging in when other people are in until Sunrise can fix the lag with a reboot or something. I was getting a an Out Of Sync error when Mack logged in the first time though the second time it didn't happen.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

I see what you guys mean by laggy.

Edit: Couldn't play my turn, I got kicked about a quarter of the way through
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Should we just pause this until Sunrise can deal with the lag issue?

Got in with 3rd attempt, managed to play, but lost connection before pausing. Pause is definately in order.

Can't get in either, pauses all around!

Couldn't get through to pause it. Sunrise is coming back on Sunday so not a too long break in case he can't fix it remotely.

Played, very lagged, but pausing didn't work....

(November 28th, 2013, 06:44)Old Harry Wrote: Has anyone told Sunrise? There might be something he can do remotely...

I've just emailed Sunrise. Still can't log in to pause.