As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

i can unpause now, but i'll nly do it if dtay and lewwyn are around because there is only a short amount of time left.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

Dhalphir, you could unpause+pause. At least I can get rid of diplo window so that I can also unpause later, if nescessary.

i am having issues logging in, once I get in i'll make a post.

Tried to log in and fix connectivity things for Dhalphir so that Dhalphir could log in and unpause for plako so that plako could unpause for Lewwyn, but the space-time continuum got messed up when I reached the login screen and now I'm retroactively not even one of the players in the game any more. noidea

I'm in. I've unpaused and paused again, but will stay in for a bit in case you guys are still around and need me to unpause again...

(January 6th, 2014, 03:01)SevenSpirits Wrote: Tried to log in and fix connectivity things for Dhalphir so that Dhalphir could log in and unpause for plako so that plako could unpause for Lewwyn, but the space-time continuum got messed up when I reached the login screen and now I'm retroactively not even one of the players in the game any more. noidea

oh shit, space time even went back and moved you into PB16! That was supposed to be a "No-Sevens" club!

Also yeah I still can't log in, but looks like Harry took care of it <3

I'm in game now, if you would unpause.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Done, don't forget to repause for dtay.

Repaused.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”