As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Sorry guys, half my city was without electricity today(yes that is 5 million people ragging all day scared ) and of course my zone was cut-off the most time (8 hours) playing now.

Sounds tough in Brasil. Will Ichabod need a pause?

I'm not form Brazil lol in Brazil you don't have this kinda crap banghead

Anyway I have pause for Ichabod.

Bigger/Lewwyn, my PC with RBMod installed on it is playing up. I'll do my best to get to it tomorrow morning (8-12 hours from now).

(February 4th, 2014, 07:37)Azza Wrote: Bigger/Lewwyn, my PC with RBMod installed on it is playing up. I'll do my best to get to it tomorrow morning (8-12 hours from now).

no worries mate, you were done by the time I was able to play. my playing window is something like 6:30pm-11:30am CST US, which is 0:30 - 5:30 GMT. (give or take)

if the turn rolls early and you're able to play before I have to sleep I'll play right behind you and we can both skip a day w/o slowing the game down wink. That happenned yesterday and was quite nice smile. But you've managed to play quick enough that I can fit a turn in my window all but that one day last week, so I can't complain.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

(February 3rd, 2014, 20:16)retep Wrote: I'm not form Brazil lol in Brazil you don't have this kinda crap banghead

Oops! Dunno where I got that from lol - although it sounds like Brazil does get that kinda crap sometimes:

(February 1st, 2014, 17:08)Ichabod Wrote: Guys, the city where I live was hit by heavy rain this friday. Most of it doesn't have energy or internet and I had a hard time finding some to send this message. The estimaties are that things will get back to normal sunday/monday, but I can't be sure. I'll be out of action until then. Sorry about that.

I'm going to finish my turn off in the morning, 7~8 hrs from now.

There's 4hrs left on the clock and a number of people left to play, so hopefully that won't delay the turn roll much.

Paused with about an hour to go - Black Sword and Bigger left to play.

im logging in now. stick around in case i have a trade screen pls.

repaused w/ 35 mins left on clock for the black sword. Sorry I couldn't leave you more time :/