As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

got it
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

It seems to me that no matter you choose when game is paused the deal is canceled. Might be wrong, but this is from my limited experience. So my advice is to just wait someone to unpause or push x from the corner without doing anything in the diplo window, if you want the deal.

Should we've a reload or could you just reoffer the deal.

(February 7th, 2014, 16:52)plako Wrote: It seems to me that no matter you choose when game is paused the deal is canceled. Might be wrong, but this is from my limited experience. So my advice is to just wait someone to unpause or push x from the corner without doing anything in the diplo window, if you want the deal.

Should we've a reload?

Yes, thts always been my experience too. But I don't understand what that has to do with great people. Anyway ill need to know if we are reloading in the next 2 to 3 hours. I don't want to play my turn if we are.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Mackoti is probably gone to bed. I would really hate to lose a another day just because of lost diplo deal. I've lost couple on this game too before I learnt my lesson (Nothing too significant was lost in those). So Brick's decision is needed, although it might be difficult desicion to make without Mackoti's input.

(February 7th, 2014, 15:41)mackoti Wrote: I am not happy at all how pause unpause solved my diplo, second time after some turns ago i got a certain great person and at reload i got something else.Not happy at all.

Hmm. After reading this more carefully Mackoti isn't asking for reload in this incident, but just telling about former incident. Maybe we could go on after all. Brick's blessing would be good to get though.

if you dont mind keeping thr turn from rolling while i figure out what's up and if anything needs to be done, that'd be great.

Yeah, that Great Person reload problem was from a while ago. I think you should just play Bigger (obviously all hailing the mighty Friend BRickAstley and awaiting his wise decision) and whoever sent Mack some diplo should send it again.

Brick, put up a poll, quick! wink

Plako is right, we can cary on i wasa litle bitter cause i felt everithing with all this pauses reloads is against me, sorry about that, is just a game in the end so move forward.

ok, move along then