As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

luckily i managed to instal the game on my mother laptop and played turn so we are good for now, hope is not something bad with my pc smeleed bad after i heard a bum.
And what are you talikng about here?

(February 12th, 2014, 16:25)mackoti Wrote: And what are you talikng about here?

33 morsels of fresh meat for you, sir.

Oh come on now, if Mack signs up for it you know he won't win by conquest. It'll be concession like it always is. We're not talking about T-Hawk's marathon Rome game here. smile

Mack, there's a giant game forming in the Civ General forum and someone went ahead and declared you the winner before you even signed up. I guess that saves us all the trouble of playing it out? lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(February 12th, 2014, 16:25)WilliamLP Wrote:
(February 12th, 2014, 16:25)mackoti Wrote: And what are you talikng about here?

33 morsels of fresh meat for you, sir.

Fresh morsel my ass. I'll pound all of you nubs into submission. Visit here to sign up and prove me right*.

Or wrong. I am goading you into signing up using super-macho psychological techniques that you don't even understand.

So I was in process of logging in when my internet connection died. That was awhile ago, and the game still thinks I've logged in. I did the usual (make sure the process was killed), as well as completely resetting my internet connection. So right now I can't get in, and pindicator couldn't get in either, so I think we broke it.

I know this sometimes solves itself. But we may need a reload from sunrise.

Can't connect either. Emailed to Sunrise.

There was a save game error. I did NOT reload. Can you guys see if you can log in now that I cleared the error? If things still don't work I'll reload in the morning.

I've logged in okay.

Thanks for the pause! I went to bed before it got resolved. If someone can unpause in the next 5 minutes (stuck in a diplo screen) I can finish up and go to work, otherwise it may be a while

Edit: wait, I'll just do it hte Noble way
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I'll do it.