As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Paused the game. If you've pending reload request, it would be safest to pause it immediately.

If Suttree doesn't have any units in the city would it solve things for us to raze it for you? If not no worries.

(February 16th, 2014, 15:13)Old Harry Wrote: If Suttree doesn't have any units in the city would it solve things for us to raze it for you? If not no worries.
yeah that would work.i will end my turn then.

solved no need for reload sorry for incovenience,going to sleep now.

Hmm, I think I had too much culture - it didn't give me the option to raze. I've left it empty so if you have a 2-mover around you can try to raze it again. I won't attack that unit and will let you retreat it back to Gerard next turn.

Okay, I've paused the game with an hour left on the clock - I think we need Mackoti to raze the city this turn. Only problem is that I'll still need to do some moves after he's burnt the city (otherwise I block his route to raze it). So can you re-pause after you play Mack?

If Brick or others want I'd be happy to let it roll into the next turn and leave the place open (the city is in revolt so we're getting no benefit) but that probably adversely affects the tactical situation.

Sorry folks. Hopefully Mackoti sees this soon and you aren't all held up too much.

Guys, Mack said there's no need for a reload, do we really have to delay the game with out of channel diplo and pauses? How about playing the board from here on, don't let your kids and pets on the keys during a war turn, etc?

(February 17th, 2014, 09:30)WilliamLP Wrote: Guys, Mack said there's no need for a reload, do we really have to delay the game with out of channel diplo and pauses? How about playing the board from here on, don't let your kids and pets on the keys during a war turn, etc?

But.... Fluffy gives me gives me good advice!
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

I dont have one in range right now is ok for you to let 1 unit alive so i can kill it and after you can kill that too?so we can proceed?

(February 17th, 2014, 09:30)WilliamLP Wrote: Guys, Mack said there's no need for a reload, do we really have to delay the game with out of channel diplo and pauses? How about playing the board from here on, don't let your kids and pets on the keys during a war turn, etc?
I want to apologiase for holding the turn and creating all this mess, is first time siince i play pitboss when i ask for a reload or something like that and for sure is for last time.I am realy sorry , i didnt seen the message in the morning so i coulnt react to it.