As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Dropping like flies!
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

I hope this is last time we see this vote. It shouldn't be part of this game.

[Image: bc1q.jpg]

GG Everyone. smile

So i guess we will need a pause? Pindiscooter cant play yet and neither can I, and its getting late USA time. Please pause with a few hours left on the clock.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

I won't be returning home today, so I can't press the end turn button. Just let the turn roll, because I already made all the moves I needed. If the game is paused, there's a chance I can end turn before the others played, but if that's not the case, don't keep the turn paused for me.

Oh wow. I didn't notice that mackoti didn't end his turn, and I went ahead and started playing ours. Uhh, mackoti, do we have a problem here or have you moved all units near me? I'll go ahead and stop playing this one. It looks in-game like he played it and just didn't end turn, but I don't want to keep playing this and make it worse.

If this means a reload, sorry about that guys. Once I log out I'll stay out so that we can preserve my login as a reload point. I did have one combat move though, so we are talking about one RNG reroll (and a hand full of units that moved prematurely). Could have been worse I guess.

Yeah just halt and wait for input from mackoti. Im going to bed soon anyway and Azza hasn't played, so it will be another 21 hours or so before I can play my turn anyway frown

Scooter maybe you should pause before you log out. Since Ichabod has finished, its just me and azza, you and mackoti left to go.

Yep, paused.

can someone unpause please?I just get up at in morning to finish turn.