As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Oh, thank goodness. It took me two days to realize this thread had been moved and I was momentarily panicked, wondering if the game had already started.

(March 4th, 2014, 22:46)Whosit Wrote: Oh, thank goodness. It took me two days to realize this thread had been moved and I was momentarily panicked, wondering if the game had already started.

PYFT! hammer

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I seem to remember Krill worked up a sample map for the purposes of making sure everyone had the mod working right... is that still around? (I looked, can't find it)

(March 4th, 2014, 23:47)Ceiliazul Wrote: I seem to remember Krill worked up a sample map for the purposes of making sure everyone had the mod working right... is that still around? (I looked, can't find it)

(February 16th, 2014, 08:59)Krill Wrote: See if you can load this map.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(March 4th, 2014, 23:53)spacetyrantxenu Wrote:
(March 4th, 2014, 23:47)Ceiliazul Wrote: I seem to remember Krill worked up a sample map for the purposes of making sure everyone had the mod working right... is that still around? (I looked, can't find it)

(February 16th, 2014, 08:59)Krill Wrote: See if you can load this map.

That's just testing if you could handle a map as large as the PB map--Krill said he was going to ask Caledorn to put up a test game with the mod to make sure everyone could connect and get the mod working, but I don't believe that's happened yet.

So after a quick check, following players don't have a thread yet:

2. spacetyrantxenu
12. yuris125
22. Caledorn
28. Dazedroyalty
29. MYKI

Obviously you don't have to open a thread, but I used it as a sign that one has noticed that the game is starting. Xenu posted in the IT thread, but should we double-check that the others know that they should be asking for a re-roll now if they desire?
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

So yeah, I'm willing to help sub other people too when the time comes that people need. Declaring war on myself would be fun.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

I PM'ed this to MYKI, yuris125, Caledorn and Dazedroyalty:

Quote:I'm just letting you guys know that the planned 34-player pitboss is happening, it has its own forum here:
http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=200

A first round of random leaders and civs has been rolled, and if you need to let Commodore know (by PM) if you want to reroll or not. Also it would be nice if you posted in the IT thread letting everybody know that you are up for playing.

The leader rolls are here:
http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthrea...#pid463050

Cheers,
novice
I have to run.

Quote:8. Azza/Washington/Arabia
18. Old Harry + Fintourist/Victoria/Aztecs
23. Jowy/Alexander/Carthage
24. Barry Lyndon/Hatsheput/Celts
15. pindicator/Qin Shi Huang/China
6. Cyneheard/Mehmed/Egypt
4. Dhalphir/Hayuna Cupac/England
13. dtay/Mao/Ethiopia
2. spacetyrantxenu/Kublai Khan/Germany
32. Oxybaii/Catherine/Greeks
21. darrelljs + Ichabod/Joao/Holy Roman Empire
27. Hashoosh/Stalin/Inca
34. Sullla (lurker civ)/Fredrick/India
25. wetbandit/Montezuma/Japan
28. Dazedroyalty/Elizabeth/Khmer
29. MYKI/DuGaulle/Korea
19. Catwalk/Saladin/Mali
9. Nakor/Darius/Maya
17. The Black Sword/Gandhi/Native Americans
12. yuris125/Tokugawa/Dutch
33. Scooter/Shaka/Ottomen
20. Bacchus/Churchill/Persia
16. Molach/Genghis Khan/Portugal
26. AutomatedTeller/Peter/Rome
7. Boldly Going Nowhere/Pericles/Russia
5. BRickAstley + Mardoc/Wang Kon/Spain
22. Caledorn/Brennus/Sumer
10. Cheater Hater/Bismarck/Zulu
Krice/Willem/Babylon
WLP/FDR/Mongol
Queeg/Zara/Byzantium
Plako/Linclon/France
Ruff/Augustus Caeser/America
Whosit/Hammurabi/Vikings
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

I am aware and ready--but have nothing interesting to write in a thread yet.