As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Aw, that really sucks Lewwyn. If you'd said right away it wouldn't have been a problem, but I don't see how we can grant it now. That said - have you pmed Brick (and maybe copy in Ceil and Krill in case he's still busy) for a ruling?

Yeah, I don't want to mess with someone else's combat turn, but that sucks. frown
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

I've had some fights too. Could you please check the situation and if you could do without reload

Whatever. It may or may not matter in the end. I think its pretty clear that no one wants to reload, as evidenced by people continuing to play. In any case, I'm not playing my turn today. I'll get it tomorrow.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

I've looked at the situation and I am not going to be granting a reload here.

Also, per a request PMed to me, please in the future refrain from sharing as much info in the tech thread as was stated with this incident. You might be spoiling info the violates the AI-Diplo nature of this game, just state that you have an issue here and detail why in your private thread.

Paused this before bed with 2hrs 18 left.

Played and paused. It was weird I paused and then looked at civstats and it didn't look paused so I went back in and it was paused. Weird.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

civstats clock is running all the time. It is rewind backwards quite rarely.