As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Have you used those other mods to connect to a Pitboss? (I presume you would have used the Spanish mod.)

A screenshot of the folder you've unzipped it in might help.

Thanks for all the help and advices. It ran at the end. What I did was I deleted the mod few times and downloaded it fresh few times. Then I ran one SP game where I saw the mod is running OK and then tried again to connect to the pitboss and voila.

I am in the game at last in 1.30 pfew...

Hey, I had an eye surgery today and therefore can't really finish our turn, because I'm still having a hard time seeing all the units :P I think OH will be able to do it later this evening, but if he can't I will do it in the morning. If that happens, sorry for everyone (especially 2metra) for the delay.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Unfortunately today we actually do need a pause - Fintourist is getting drunk and I'm changing nappies in a different city all evening so we won't be able to play for ~18 hours from this post. Apologies everyone (especially 2metraninja again), can we either get a pause when all but us and 2mn have played or can someone log in and out repeatedly for a few hours to slow the clock down?

Game paused

Played and paused, sorry for delay! Hangover is enormous.
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Drink a lot of liquids (avoid coffee though as it is a dehydrator). Eat natural yogurt or drink pickles juice. Take Aulin. You are welcome.

Ha, thanks!

Currently there is only one thought in my mind though:

[Image: too%20old.jpg]

I've no idea how I'm going to survive all the student parties related to 1st May this year.. hammer
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Does someone mind pausing? I can't play right now, but I can in about 4 hours or so. That is technically enough time, but I just want to have more than a half hour to play my turns. Thanks!

Paused with 3h:43 left.