As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Hey guys, I need to run in a sec and won't be able to play the turn during the next 24 hours. I haven't checked this with OH so he might well be able to play our turn, but in case he can't do it I apologize, ask for the pause and try to take the turn as soon as possible tomorrow. 1st May celebrations are kind of big for Finnish students.. dancing Thanks you for understanding!
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

I played, but not very well.

Wait, we're supposed to try to play well?

Just a quick note, I'll be leaving on a work trip Saturday (5/3) and be back next Friday (5/9). I should be able to play turns via hotel wireless but I might be a touch less regular.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(May 1st, 2014, 21:01)Commodore Wrote: Just a quick note, I'll be leaving on a work trip Saturday (5/3) and be back next Friday (5/9). I should be able to play turns via hotel wireless but I might be a touch less regular.

When I think turn played on hotel wifi, I immediately get flashbacks of playing 1 single PBEM34s turn at 1am in my hotel room and trying to email the save onward on flaky hotel wifi. I was exhausted and just rushed it so I could sleep.

Yep, it was that turn.

banghead

Civstats is down, but game is up. Please keep your war buddies informed.

I sent Sunrise a PM about this.

Is civstat working for you?For me apeared some erors, i want to know if is my pC.

Works fine here even on my bad internet.

Its been in and out for me, usually refreshing a few moments later does the trick
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player