As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I had an issue that was kinda like this a few weeks ago, where I suddenly stopped being able to connect to PB20 even though I could connet here to PB18. It was fixed when Caledorn reloaded the game, but I don't know if that would help here!

We already reloaded the game, GermanJojo.

Paused for Dhal and Caledorn with 24 minutes left on the timer.
I have to run.

Oh, I misunderstood I guess. Sorry that didn't work.

Does anyone have contact with Dhal? He has been one of most vocal tones for letting the turn roll, but I would not like to do it as we are pausing for all the others.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

I just sent him an email, although I wouldn't expect him to be online to read it.
I have to run.

I think that the option that we settled on was pause six hours and then let it roll? The turn was originally paused four hours ago. I do not want to push this one way or the other, but we have had this discussion and this kind of thing is only going to continue to be an issue in the future, so we may as well do what we have more or less agreed that we would do.

Is it possible for a lurker to play in a reasonable unspoiled way from his thread info? With Dhal, given that he's been absolutely consistent and reliable in every game I've seen him in, I wouldn't rule out some pretty exceptional circumstances on his end.

(May 22nd, 2014, 11:53)WilliamLP Wrote: Is it possible for a lurker to play in a reasonable unspoiled way from his thread info? With Dhal, given that he's been absolutely consistent and reliable in every game I've seen him in, I wouldn't rule out some pretty exceptional circumstances on his end.

Even better. thumbsup

While I'm here, I still need a lurker to play for me while I'm away this weekend. Do it so Commodore doesn't have to. wink details are in my thread.

It's been paused for 12 hours, so.. Unpausing time?
I have to run.

Is Commodore around? mischief I doubt anyone has problem with him ending Dhal's turn and making sure that at least workers are doing something half-reasonable. No scouting moves or stuff like that would probably be reasonable compromise/punishment.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3