As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(May 28th, 2014, 04:52)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Given he hasn't played, I don't see why we would.

It's been 44 hours since the last turn roll.
I have to run.

(May 28th, 2014, 04:52)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Given he hasn't played, I don't see why we would.

Mmm, I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. You are asking why would we resume? Dhal has stated already couple of times that we should not wait for him and it's now 20h since he said that he might not get turn in time and we should not wait and 11h since he asked how he should proceed with turn.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

I suppose my concern comes from the fact that while he said to skip him if it did roll, the fact of the matter is that that was in a different time range from now and the only reason he didn't play earlier seems to be due to some confusion over how to handle the pause and waiting for me. Given the length of time its been, however, it probably is alright to keep it going.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

It was also 12 hours ago when he posted and almost immediately is when Krill told him to unpause and play. It shouldn't take another full 12 hours to do so, or at least post here about when he might be able to do so. I'm leaning towards unpausing it now. But I also don't want to be the evil bastard that made him miss his turn, unless at least a couple other people give me the nod to go ahead and do so. smile

*nods*
I have to run.

Unpause it HAK!

looks like it didn't get unpaused by anyone? For the record, I don't ever want the turn to be held up for me whether I post about a delay or not. It would be very hypocritical of me to argue for a no-pause approach and then expect pauses for my own lapses in attention to the game.

Have played and turn has rolled.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

Well whatever happened I can get into the game now smile.

Darrell

I actually did unpause it (when there was 30 min to go)....you just lucked out and logged in when the timer was down to 6 minutes. smile

Game crashed on me twice.... don't know what's up...