As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I shall need a short pause again today, it looks like. I'll be able to play around 7 or so EDT, and the turn is supposed to roll a little after 5 EDT.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

Game paused after I played my turn. smile
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

Game paused, just over 3h remaining and Dhal and AT to play. No word from Dhal yet this turn, lurkers may want to be ready.

played and repaused.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

(June 11th, 2014, 17:35)AutomatedTeller Wrote: played and repaused.

If Dhal hasn't requested a pause the clock should keep counting down. I think he has said as much himself.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

something wrong with game

Must be on your end. BGN and I were logged in together and it worked fine. Possibly something to do with different versions of the game with an altered Steam version connected? Try again once BGN logs out. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Tis working now

(June 11th, 2014, 18:25)spacetyrantxenu Wrote:
(June 11th, 2014, 17:35)AutomatedTeller Wrote: played and repaused.

If Dhal hasn't requested a pause the clock should keep counting down. I think he has said as much himself.

Quite a few times, yes.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

Getting stuck on Connected to host, never getting to the civ choice screen. Just me?