As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I'm now having connectivity problems. I'm able to connect to and succesfully load up the game, but hten about 5 seconds after I get in I get the message "We have lost connection to Pitboss" and have to exit.

I was able to connect to PB18 on Caledorn's sever and PB19 on Sunrise's without problems, but this one repeated itself 3 times (last time after computer restart).
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

So whats happening, you still have problems with conection DTay?

I just connected fine, so its not the server.

Yeah, this problem is persisting (just tried a few times now, I can't really play except early morning and late evening right now). I've tried everything I can think of on my end (which isn't to say I've been especially exhaustive, limited technical knowledge here). Especially confused why I can connect to PB19 totally fine and not this. Has anyone encountered this error before?

I'm really sorry ya'll for holding the game up, just not sure what to do here.

(June 18th, 2014, 23:18)dtay Wrote: Yeah, this problem is persisting (just tried a few times now, I can't really play except early morning and late evening right now). I've tried everything I can think of on my end (which isn't to say I've been especially exhaustive, limited technical knowledge here). Especially confused why I can connect to PB19 totally fine and not this. Has anyone encountered this error before?

I'm really sorry ya'll for holding the game up, just not sure what to do here.
perhaps ask sunrise to reload the game from scooter save?

Some lurker could also log in to see, if it is related to dtay's personal configuration.

Have you tried logging in from a different location or machine?

Lurker trying to login or reload or both fine by me. Password is in 2nd post.

Re: OH - I haven't, I don't have access to a 2nd computer right now (and won't for some 8 more weeks).

I just successfully connected and stayed on. Not sure what the problem is frown

I PMed sunrise to ask for a reload, just in case that fixes the issue.