As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

MYKI is still blocking the game, even for me. I am saving the game just in case we need a reload due to timer issues.
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

I was able to play, but the lag was insane, even when no one was trying to log into the game.

Cal, you could kick him, right?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I can only kick to AI.

Anyways, what I did now was reload the game, so MYKI has now been "kicked".

Please try to remember not leaving the game in a logged in state guys. tongue
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

Whose autosave did you use?

I imagine he saved the game before closing the pitboss program window and used that save to reload.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(June 20th, 2014, 11:33)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: I imagine he saved the game before closing the pitboss program window and used that save to reload.

Indeed.

Can someone pause? Looks like darrell needs help.

-xenu

Well Ichabod is MIA and I guess Parkin wasn't able to pick it up. I still have the no leader login issue (I was hoping Caledorn's reset would fix it but no dice).

Anyway, I'd say let it roll. I am not requesting a pause.

Darrell

(June 20th, 2014, 07:41)Cyneheard Wrote: I was able to play, but the lag was insane, even when no one was trying to log into the game.

Were you able to play t77, Cyneheard? The portal says you didn't end turn.
I have to run.