As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Game paused, 25 minutes left...Darrell (LP), Jowy, Hashoosh left.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Played Darrell's turn as requested. I could play Hashoosh's turn, but there's no point if I can't also play Jowy's turn, so will leave that for now.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Played and re-paused. I'll add my password to my thread for future use.

Played Hashoosh's turn. New turn is up. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Two missed turns in a short period of time, Dhalphir. Is everything OK?
I have to run.

Turn 81 - Mon Jun 23 23:56:21 2014
Turn 82 - Tue Jun 24 23:56:41 2014

Can we please work harder at getting the turn to roll each and every 24 hrs?
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

I hope you don't manage people in real life. Taskmaster! Aaaarrrghhh! lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(June 25th, 2014, 05:09)Ruff_Hi Wrote: Turn 81 - Mon Jun 23 23:56:21 2014
Turn 82 - Tue Jun 24 23:56:41 2014

Can we please work harder at getting the turn to roll each and every 24 hrs?

Total coincidence, though amusing nonetheless. lol
Lord Parkin

Just an FYI I posed a request for a replacement. I cannot log in and LP is playing all the turns right now with minimal guidance on my part. That is not what he signed up for, obviously. So far no hits, if you know anyone that might be interested even if not on RB please spread the word.

I fear that at some point this is going to stop the game.

Darrell

Hey Darrell, have you tried different wifi and different PC? (Understood that this may not be possible..)