As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I'm making it easy for everyone. Minimal post count victory condition!

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(July 3rd, 2014, 11:40)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: I'm making it easy for everyone. Minimal post count victory condition!

Oooh. I'll win that one then!
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

Heh, false! Scroll down, Catwalk is leading the classification of "players with threads". I haven't checked lately but isn't there at least one player without a thread? That's the path to victory!

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(July 3rd, 2014, 03:22)Krill Wrote: GermanJoJo I think that my phone connected to your thread earlier. I didn't read anything - just backed out immediately.

[Image: bkZaJeO.png]

rolf You win for today. nod

If Cheater Hater does not play his turn soon, I am going to need a pause please.

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

Sorry Whosit--I've played my turn; I just needed to get myself back together after everything.

(July 3rd, 2014, 11:20)Whosit Wrote: On that note, when the game is over, trying to read through everyone's thread is going to be a long adventure.

I'm trying to make the lurker thread a good turn-by-turn index of important events, so hopefully it shouldn't be too bad if you start there. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

That sounds awesome LP, many thanks already bow
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Don't worry, it's little more than a transparent attempt to chronicle his inevitable assimilation of all civs into the Parkin collective. All civs are become Parkin. Resistance is futile.

Besides, the history of this game has already been written. Check out the pb/pbem chronicle thread. wink To whoever wrote the pb18 "history": bowrolfhatsoff