As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I'm also ok with Pindicator playing.

Phone post.

HAH. I finally got home ready to play and of course my power is out. So I'm not sure when it'll b e back. I'll try to keep posted. Really sorry about this guys.

I am of course happy to hand over to pindicator, but I'm not going to pressure everyone to approve given that he's spoiled. If someone objects to him taking over, I'll keep the game moving.

(July 3rd, 2014, 10:28)Commodore Wrote: Anyone heard from/seen Mackoti of late?

He hasn't been on the forum for a week... Anyone had any other contact?

Send him a message in a diplo screen?

(July 4th, 2014, 06:03)WilliamLP Wrote: Send him a message in a diplo screen?
I have a hard time playing turmn cause i moved house and everithing ,but will be beter from now.And pindicator tooking over scooteris not that great for me because of the situation in game.I hade some deals... with scooter and if i would know pindi takes over course i would played diferent.
Is like i play agains Manasa musa and over night Montezuma takes over.

Hope the new place is good for you. Is it Pindicator in particular or would anyone taking over from Scooter be a problem?

Also I like the idea that Pindicator is Monty to Scooter's Mansa. lol

So uh, anyone around to unpause?

scooter, I can unpause if no-one else does in the next few minutes.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Please do!

Unpaused.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21