As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Paused for Jowy. AutomatedTeller, please repause after you play. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

I need to use the turn-playing service the coming week.
Going on a trip, and not much detail about internet availability, so I'll assume the worst.

I'll be able to play friday, was hoping to play turn 100 but that hasn't rolled yet (trying again in 4 hours)

anyway, password is in the thread and some cute signs with instructions have popped up in my civ.

Thanks in advance.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

(July 16th, 2014, 00:09)Molach Wrote: I need to use the turn-playing service the coming week.
Going on a trip, and not much detail about internet availability, so I'll assume the worst.

I'll be able to play friday, was hoping to play turn 100 but that hasn't rolled yet (trying again in 4 hours)

anyway, password is in the thread and some cute signs with instructions have popped up in my civ.

Thanks in advance.

Okay, sure. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

So, just how many civs are you playing for right now, LP?

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

Just two besides the lurker civ. Molach temporarily makes three. You can check the count in the PYFT thread though. smile
Lord Parkin

Any word from AT or Jowy?

Jowy needs a pause.

My apologies for screwing up last night - that's two nights in a row. It won't happen again. Thanks, LP.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

Pause likely needed tonight. The other party in my war has not logged in to play yet and Wed are my smallest window for playing.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I'm going to need a pause too, waiting on a turn split myself.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker