As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I paused it when I logged out, 3 hours and change to go.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Unpause please, I'm dipl0wned.

Unpausing now...
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Repaused.

Looks like the game is down, PM'd Caledorn.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

(July 17th, 2014, 06:24)Lord Parkin Wrote: Looks like the game is down, PM'd Caledorn.

Dang, I won't be able to play until after work, then.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Due to a server crash the game had to be reloaded from pindicator's last login autosave.
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

Since the game is paused, the pitboss portal hasn't updated. But pindicator needs to replay, mardoc needs to play, and ruff needs to end turn.
I have to run.

(July 17th, 2014, 07:47)novice Wrote: ... and ruff needs to end turn.

I haven't ended turn? Feel free to hit that big ol' red button.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

Do I need to replay?
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player