As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Borderlands Info/Screens (mini wiki)

Skills that list A Few Seconds Of, such as "Killing an enemy causes your shields to quickly regenerate for a few seconds" last 7 seconds.

KoP

This is my routine when I have a few minutes for chest runs.
Load up New Haven and do the 2 red chests and the silver one on the way.
Check the vending machines for items.

Fast travel to The Salt Flats
Check vending for items then take a scooter and travel to the back of Baron Flynt's complex where the other Catch a Ride is and enter there. Four foes to kill.
Turn left and go to chest A - the chest spawns after Claptrap Rescue.
Turn back right and follow the curve of the path to where the elevator to Flynt is for chest C. Four foes to kill.
Go back out the enclave for chest B

[Image: Map-ChestsSaltFlats.jpg]

Fast travel to Crimson Enclave and enter Crimson Fastness, go down the ramp and turn left for chest D and E. Chest D is random but has a fair chance of spawning. There maybe a foe or 2 on the other side of the mesh, killing them is optional.
Exit to Crimson Enclave and use the Fast Travel there to Crimson Fastness.
(It good to make sure you have full health traveling to Crimson Enclave, A (un)lucky rocket hit or 2 can kill you while you are accessing the machines)
Check the machines for items.
Head straight East for chest A - Random spawning
Head South for chest B and C. Both chest spawn after Claptrap Rescue. Make sure to check the 4 knockers by chest C cus they have a high rate of spawning high lvl items. 3 foes and a turret to kill.

[Image: Map-ChestsCrimsonFastness.jpg]

Fast travel back to New Haven and hope the other weapon vending machine spawns and check for items. The vending machines should be close to resetting with new items by this time, too. If it take more than 20 minutes to do the run, consider doing New Haven last to maximize vending machine farming.

KoP

After the last death from CB driving into an off range mountain, I kinda kept track of the amount of cash my siren has. I thought she must have well over 100 mil and it's time to commit suicide tonight and test if the game keep track of cash over displayed 99.9 mil.

If my estimate of 7% death penalty holds true even after 9.9 mil, then the game tracks cash over 100 mil.

[Image: DeathPenalty2.jpg]

With a death penalty of over 12 mil, that would mean she was carrying well over 178 mil., yea, slightly more than 100 mil yikes

Next test target = 1 billion lol

KoP

The zoom range (3.9x Weapon Zoom) on The Sentinel listed on this wiki page is simply not true.

Combat rifles have the same base magnification as sniper rifles. It would be more accurate to say The Sentinel has 2x zoom - Compared to both sniper and combat rifles. Also included is a 3.6 Crimson Cobra for comparison.

[Image: ZoomComparedSentinel.jpg]

KoP

SuperBad Spiderant Cremator

[Image: Spiderant-SBCremator.jpg]

as well as KickAss Skag are not mentioned in the wiki.

KoP

Shooting a Guardian just above the mid-section instead of aiming for the top, would usually land critical hits since that's where the head would be.

[Image: GuardianSera.jpg]

KoP