As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I'm off on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks. I should be able to play but issues may occur, so please play my turn LP if the timer is running out.

I don't think a skip is necessary. We had a delay recently and a pause will help us get back on schedule so the turn rolls at a more normal time for most people. I'm playing now and will keep the game paused to preserve time between moves and pause when I'm done.

Whoever bounced, I'm out. The game is paused.

I'll play the turns I'm responsible for soon. Looks like in addition to those five however, there's also four others - Cyneheard, xenu, Dhal (again), and AT.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Played for the folks who'd requested it. Game repaused with 45 minutes on the clock - xenu, AT and Cyneheard left to play. Will give it a few hours since I'll need the timer pushed back at some point soon anyway.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Just got home from work, this is the usual time of day for me to play. Thanks for the pause.. Will log in to play soon.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Played. Down to Cyneheard. I paused/unpaused a lot but sorry, only left 12 minutes for you.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Anyone know what's up with Cyneheard?
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

(July 28th, 2014, 22:31)dtay Wrote: Anyone know what's up with Cyneheard?

Just not paying close attention to the time.

I'll be able to play in a few minutes.

I'm out, so whoever bounced.. Maybe there is something wrong with my firewall, I used to have no issues during the first 100 turns, but now there have been multiple cases.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3