As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

No one can connect to me? Dammit, I'm slow too. I can log out and you guys can play if you want, just save me some time.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I've logged out, 40 minutes on the clock. I haven't finished playing so please leave me some time.

Edit: I paused before logging out.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(July 29th, 2014, 21:37)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: I've logged out, 40 minutes on the clock. I haven't finished playing so please leave me some time.

Edit: I paused before logging out.

Thanks. Back to you. Paused with 32 min on the clock.

Logging back in now, thanks guys.

Don't think we've heard anything from Azza/Zanth today, but is Furungy still on vacation? Do I need to pause when I'm done or let it roll?

Whoever is trying to connect, I'm almost done. Five minutes.

Do not let it roll, there hasn't even been 24 hours for this turn yet.

I'm logged out now. Ten minutes left on the timer.

Played and repaused.

(July 29th, 2014, 21:54)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: Logging back in now, thanks guys.

Don't think we've heard anything from Azza/Zanth today, but is Furungy still on vacation? Do I need to pause when I'm done or let it roll?

(July 29th, 2014, 15:02)Furungy Wrote: I can not play because of turn split with dazedroyalty. So I request to pause the game.
I have to run.

Good thing Azza paused it then, I missed that post.