As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Is there any way the game could be rehosted via Steamworks? Did 2kgames ever make that patch available to people with CD-only copies? I'm in a steamworks pitboss game right now that has no trouble at all with concurrent connections.

(August 2nd, 2014, 15:45)GermanJojo Wrote: Is there any way the game could be rehosted via Steamworks? Did 2kgames ever make that patch available to people with CD-only copies? I'm in a steamworks pitboss game right now that has no trouble at all with concurrent connections.

Did they patch the Steamworks version of the Pitboss executable file? Because if they didn't it would be one Pitboss per host..
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

I'm pretty sure they did patch it, yeah.

We probably need to pause the game. Looks like 8 players remaining, about 3:15 left on the clock.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Accidentally clicked on the Lurker thread, I only saw half a line about someone we haven't met in game before I realized and noped right out.

Played for The Black Sword. No one else with an unfinished turn has requested me to play their turn yet, so I'll leave it a little while. Note we're just crossing the 24 hour mark now though, since the timer's been made longer.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

I'm going in now to play. I got used to the "playing in the evening" rhythm...
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

I was bouncing off Boldy. Will play now.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I'm out now Q.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I'll play for Jowy after Q's done, unless Jowy posts here soon. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21