As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Civ 5 PBEM4 Tech and Organization Thread

Ok, I'll generate the new map later today. I'm not sure on the best way to handle this on the GMR side, but it should work if yuris reverts the turns back to him and then submits the new save.

Ok I reverted the game to my turn

Thanks Meiz smile

Save sent, hopefully with working settings this time. Have fun all!

Somehow that starts to annoy me.

I download the save from the robot & store it in the right folder. Start Civ5 MP Hotseat- Load the game: I get the starting screen from Dido directly come to the Enter password/savegame dialog. I can't continue I don't get into the game and have so far deleted and redownloaded the save twice still no chance.

Is the game completely stuck or are the buttons selectable? If it's just the continue button that's not letting you proceed, it's worth the try to just revert the save from GMR site back to Azza and give it another try.

(November 12th, 2014, 13:42)Meiz Wrote: Is the game completely stuck or are the buttons selectable? If it's just the continue button that's not letting you proceed, it's worth the try to just revert the save from GMR site back to Azza and give it another try.

Only the continue button. The other 3 are useable.

Sounds to me like somehow the password is set up for your civ. Best way to verify this is clicking the "change password" button and seeing if it asks for a old pw as the first line. I don't know how it would be possible, but I'd hope the problem is fixed by Azza replaying and resubmitting his turn.

Now it works. playing

Played and onward to Caledorn

Phew jive

Yay! Glad it works smile