As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Civ 5 PBEM4 Tech and Organization Thread

(January 27th, 2015, 09:00)Meiz Wrote: It's only fair that you handicap yourself, seeing you've got one of the strongest civs.

I'm roleplaying. Brazil's independence was in 1822, so I'll wait until then to settle. nod

(January 27th, 2015, 09:03)Ichabod Wrote:
(January 27th, 2015, 09:00)Meiz Wrote: It's only fair that you handicap yourself, seeing you've got one of the strongest civs.

I'm roleplaying. Brazil's independence was in 1822, so I'll wait until then to settle. nod

I hope you keep that promise lol

I'm having some issues with GMR, when forwarding the save. Sometimes I have to try to save it some 2/3 times before the program recognizes the save and I even had to replay a turn once. I'm not seeing any problem at my side of things when I do it, but perhaps there's a problem I'm not aware of for the other players.

(January 30th, 2015, 18:32)Ichabod Wrote: I'm having some issues with GMR, when forwarding the save. Sometimes I have to try to save it some 2/3 times before the program recognizes the save and I even had to replay a turn once. I'm not seeing any problem at my side of things when I do it, but perhaps there's a problem I'm not aware of for the other players.

So far I had no problems with GMR

Yeah me neither

Hey guys, first of all, I'm sorry about my recent delay on sending the turns. The place where I spent my GA (carnaval weekend) was supposed to have internet, but it didn't work. I tried using my cellphone internet, but only managed to play my civ 4 turn with it.

Now, I have another small problem. The last save I received prompts me to play Azza's civ instead of my own. I'm not sure about what to do (I don't think I was elliminated last turn, I'm not in such a dire position lol ), but perhaps it'll fix itself if Yuris plays his turn again.

Thanks.

Yeah probably need Yuris to replay/resend his turn.

will do

I will be away this weekend for Grand Prix Liverpool. My laptop cannot run Civ5, so I will not be able to play the turns all weekend

(March 3rd, 2015, 09:28)yuris125 Wrote: I will be away this weekend for Grand Prix Liverpool. My laptop cannot run Civ5, so I will not be able to play the turns all weekend

Good luck! smile