As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: What should we do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Defend against paratrooper invasion because we're too stalwart to die!
48.15%
13 48.15%
Die a horrible, senseless death, then hear Krill gloat about it!
51.85%
14 51.85%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pitboss 18 Lurker Thread of Infinite Wisdom

Good discipline by Fin not rushing in to the obvious attack. Their trips available should roll easily over frontline. (Worth noting that in the most recent sitrep, TBS still had no idea Badass could mass produce commandos.

I'm not finding the fat lady till the attack is done, but I expect BGN will be calling for a concession within 24 hours....

Well it looks like the raze has been called in the thread. With Joey obsessed with taking down BGN I think everyone is too far behind for the game not to be called. So it took a little over a year for this game to "finish" not three months. With the Civ5 game too boring to lurk due to lack of updates I'm pretty sure that I'm done here until Civ6 is announced.

Toot

(May 12th, 2015, 22:05)Commodore Wrote: Given OH's turn, doesn't matter anyway. Good game!

I think this is inappropriate. OH probably will win from here, but that's not necessarily BGN attitude, and not something we should preempt. Some of his recent posts indicated that he does still think there's a chance of victory for him from now.

Between Krill and well, everything, he's probably wrong. But you jumping in and pronouncing the lurker opinion could very well alter the way he perceives this, and isn't based at all off his thread, so I think it's too much and overbounds.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Huh, really? frown My impression from chats with him is that while he enjoys elements of the game (murder, more murder), he's not super innit.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Agreed, and commented in that thread. Though I think you're right, Comm, they've been playing for a year, let the unraveling proceed at their own pace

Importantly, Yuri/TBS are the ones who need to spark it, not BGN.

Plus it would be epic if BGN did an about face and tried an all out assault on OH to finish out the game.

BGN would win that in a 1v1 war... but hes made enemies along the way. It wont matter tho if he prioritizes real life above civ.

(May 13th, 2015, 09:08)Ceiliazul Wrote: It wont matter tho if he prioritizes real life above civ.
Which, let's just take a moment to all agree, is 100% the right call. nod I love a good show but this is a hobby, your marriage and your job (in that order) are of course more important.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Amen.