As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(June 5th, 2015, 07:16)Commodore Wrote:
(June 5th, 2015, 06:45)Ruff_Hi Wrote:
(June 5th, 2015, 05:09)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: The only thing that didn't crash was starting a new game.

Well ... lets forget 18 and start a new game!

No sign up implied. Joke implied. I've sub'd to the other thread so I can just sit back and watch.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

The game is back online. No portal, use this thread for turn playing notifications. Details in the linked post.

http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthrea...#pid545658

Please pause for other players.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

played and paused with 21:14 left.

1680 AD

BGN
GermanJoey
dtay
plako
krill
AT

have all ended turn.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

All hail the Tyrant. I've ended turn and paused with 19.24 on the clock.

Only William and TBS (sorry to keep you waiting) left to play.

(June 10th, 2015, 09:12)Old Harry Wrote: All hail the Tyrant.

Bonus points to this man! twirl

[LurkerMode]MORE BLOOD SOMEONE, ANYONE, PLEASE!!![/LurkerMode]

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Wow it's back up? I should get to my turn about 4-5 hours from now.

Played and paused for you Will.

Rolled it!

29 hours remaining.
Guys who ended their turn:
Molach
Plako
Germanjoey
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Krill and I ended turn too.