As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB27 Signup Thread

(July 27th, 2015, 00:07)GermanJoey Wrote: Donovan also confirmed; the only ones I haven't heard back from is Yuri.
I emailed him;
Quote:Hey Commodore, do I need to confirm? I thought if I expressed interest and didn't revoke it, it was enough... Yes, I'm interested

Cheers, Yuri
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

...so who am I?

(July 27th, 2015, 07:40)Commodore Wrote: ...so who am I?

You're
Commodore (Verbose, Creative)
Nemesis of
Pindicator
(Amongst others)

Narrative winner, war winner, game loser?

Edit: It's fair to go ahead and put this here...

(July 27th, 2015, 09:18)Old Harry Wrote:

You're
Commodore (Verbose, Creative)
Nemesis of
Pindicator
(Amongst others)

cry
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I like the 'completely revealed map' idea.

No please no. Scout. Or play without map info. I see absolutely no benefits to revealing the map, and am strongly against it

Nobody sane was serious about that.

Commodore, I don't like the implications of your language. And I honestly don't see any reasons not to reveal the map. Other than, I guess, a fondness for the early game?

Upon reflection, I can consider possible disatrous side effects, or rather, at the least strange settler moves (perhaps) .. but ultimately this would just lead to a different dynamic (imho), and would perhaps be an additional challenge for map makers to consider.

For instance, Capital regions would probably have to be more profitable than expansion areas, or expansion areas would have to be weakened perhaps ... (or both). It is truly hard to say.

Personally I think it would be a worthwhile experiment to see what would happen.

(July 27th, 2015, 12:05)Tasunke Wrote: Personally I think it would be a worthwhile experiment to see what would happen.

Sounds like a fun idea for a PBEM, but not a good one for such a large PitBoss.