As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RB Pitboss #2 [SPOILERS] - Iamjohn, Kodii & Zeviz

Cyneheard Wrote:Jowy? Why would you tell Jowy that Kathlete's troops are fighting Speaker and Sullla with him?

Oops, I meant Whosit.

Wanna do a "state of the nation" at turn 100?

dsplaisted Wrote:One of my Settlers arrives at the ruins of Mortius's capital and will settle it next turn.

Finally the Inca resettle this long deserted area :-)

A overview of the current state of your Empire would be much appreciated.

Turn 101 (350 BC): The barb Axe attacks my Axe, the barb Spear attacks my Axe, and the Warrior attacks my Chariot, all unsuccessfully. smile

I found New Ulundi on the site of Mortius's old capital. I actually was thinking about settling 1 tile north, but then forgot. I start a Terrace there. My other settler moves to the New Phrygian site.

As posted in the email/tech issues thread, I'm looking for a replacement:

Quote:Guys, I hate to do this, but although it's fun to play this game I just don't have time to keep it up. Even though my empire isn't that big, I can't help but micromanage almost every possible thing every turn and it ends up taking too much time. I took over for Kodii temporarily while RBP1 was paused, but now I need to bow out again.

I've left the game paused for now, and I will try to find a replacement.

Daniel

So how do I get in the game? And is there a civstats? And there's a diplomacy email?

slaze Wrote:So how do I get in the game? And is there a civstats? And there's a diplomacy email?

sunrise089.gotdns.com:2060

http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1492 is that.

DSP will have to give you the passwords to the game and email

I've sent the password information to slaze via PM. I've also sent the following summary of the current situation:

I was set up to settle another city on the current turn, but that will probably increase costs significantly so you may want to wait until Code of Laws finishes before doing so.

You have a NAP (non-aggression pact) with athlete/kalin to the North. The NAP requires a 25-turn notice of cancellation before you can declare war. The first turn you can cancel is turn 105 (so you would be able to go to war on turn 130), after that you should be able to cancel any turn you want. The NAP also comes with an agreement about where they are allowed to settle their cities on the border between your civs. These locations should be marked with signs in the game.

To the south is Whosit of Rome. He has the aggressive trait and Praetorians as his UU, so he could be a threat. However, recent diplomacy with him indicates he may be willing to sign a NAP. I was going to try to get a NAP with him, and then consider cancelling the NAP with athlete/kalin and attacking them. They used the NAP we had to kill regoarrarr, and are now teamed up with Jowy in an attack on Speaker/Sullla, I believe.

Let me know if you have any further questions or want me to offer further strategic advice.

Daniel

Thanks for the info, that NAP stuff is crucial.

My take, econ isn't doing too good, lots and lots of undeveloped land. CoL is not the solution (although we are pretty well invested in that direction) while Monarchy is. Workers needed as well as cottages in cottage cities. Could use more hammer cities (but will have to wait)

dsplaisted, what is your desire with this game? Are you interested in staying informed, etc or are you looking to rid yourself of this game?

slaze Wrote:dsplaisted, what is your desire with this game? Are you interested in staying informed, etc or are you looking to rid yourself of this game?

I'd be happy to be on your "team" if you're interested. It would be nice if you could keep the thread updated with what is going on in the game, but you shouldn't feel obligated to do so if it's too much of a burden.

Quote:My take, econ isn't doing too good, lots and lots of undeveloped land. CoL is not the solution (although we are pretty well invested in that direction) while Monarchy is. Workers needed as well as cottages in cottage cities. Could use more hammer cities (but will have to wait)

I got taken by surprise a little bit with the costs in this game. I think I got used to expanding really quickly in RB Pitboss #1, where the difficulty was only set to Noble (it's Monarch here), and the map was much bigger.

I went for Code of Laws because we are organized so we get cheap courthouses.