As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB27 Signup Thread

(I wonder if there is some color similar enough to black- that isn't being used, for either the requester, or the barbs, to use. Unless of course the game has 2 shades of black that are distinguisable enough from each other)

--> Hyborem is barbarian black currently ... but he used to be a very dark red that was almost black. Almost black could be a good consolation prize eh?

We have 48 hours for this round of picks too, right? I won't need that long, just wondering what the deadline is.

I have no idea how to change the barb color, unfortunately. You can easily identify the barbs because they have a big skull and crossbones on their flag.

Also, if you're going to change your color please don't change it to one that's the default color of a civ that's already been picked.

(August 14th, 2015, 21:56)GermanJoey Wrote: I have no idea how to change the barb color, unfortunately. You can easily identify the barbs because they have a big skull and crossbones on their flag.

Also, if you're going to change your color please don't change it to one that's the default color of a civ that's already been picked.

dito

I don't mind allowing people to play with it but I'm not going to do a lot of extra work or inconvenience other people over it.

aye, I was just given out some options, I don't know if those 4 colors are used or not, but I didn't see rome yet as a civ ....

(and if person X changes to person Y's color, or at least declares it as a favorite, then that gives u options as map maker, if say, person Y decides to change *their* color ... so I see no reason to not at least 'mention' a favorite color even if its 'seemingly' already in use)

Like I said, if it was any more than zero effort its no big deal. Barbs are skull and xbones though so I don't think it'd be insanely confusing for anyone that's play'd civ4 more than once.

(August 15th, 2015, 02:06)Borsche Wrote: Like I said, if it was any more than zero effort its no big deal. Barbs are skull and xbones though so I don't think it'd be insanely confusing for anyone that's play'd civ4 more than once.

I'm not against Black, but the main confusion comes when one could mix up yours and barb borders when the city tile is not visible.

aye, its city culture that killed the borche.

PB27 map update: draft sent to lurkers! As well as one *hell* of a lot of words about it! lol

(August 15th, 2015, 03:15)GermanJoey Wrote: PB27 map update: draft sent to lurkers! As well as one *hell* of a lot of words about it! lol
So for those who have picked...screenie beanie bo-neanie banana-fana fo-feanie me mi mo meanie goooooo screenie?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.