As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 27 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(August 23rd, 2015, 19:58)retep Wrote: I can see Bacchus point, I mean look what happened to PB21 mischief

Of course OTOH the first turn takes longer so I don't see any problem in people taking his sweet time at the start.

Wow, low blow...

Just a reminder, if you could post your password either in your game thread, or tell me in PM/chat, I would greatly appreciate it. I am going to put those in a spreadsheet to share with some lurkers who have volunteered to be a global sub in case of people not being able to log on and play their turns on time.

Also: PM me if you are not a player, and would like to assist with playing turns for players not able to play before the deadline in future turns: I'll send you a link to a spreadsheet with all players' login info for subbing purposes.

In the unfortunate event that we need a sub for Tasunke, I found an unspoiled player who said he'd be willing to take over his civ. (Tsargon, who dedlurked me while I was playing PB25 Zulu)

I'm not sure what TheWannabe's deal is, he was posting right before the game went live and seemed excited about it. But, silence since then. Does anyone know him?

I just clicked on the lurker thread for this game thinking it was another update on the PB25 lurker thread. Saw something about

DDoS attack on civ and enthusiasm for playing the first MP game

Sorry! Can the game admin confirm I'm good to go despite this?

You saw my plans for a secret DDOS attack on the server? Forget about playing, you should be in fear for your life! [Image: rRe67Vd.gif]

(August 24th, 2015, 16:00)Ichabod Wrote: I just clicked on the lurker thread for this game thinking it was another update on the PB25 lurker thread. Saw something about

DDoS attack on civ and enthusiasm for playing the first MP game

Sorry! Can the game admin confirm I'm good to go despite this?

I think there is seldom much of anything in any lurker thread other than opinions that tend to bear little resemblance to reality. You didn't learn anything here, so nothing to worry about. Play on!

Er, I mean, Brick, give an opinion!

Ichabod you are sentenced to never work a food resource unless you settle on it BrickDeer

I vaguely think TheWannabe played his turn before the reload. Does anyone else remember that or am I just making things up?
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya