As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 27 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I suggest you pause it, Yuri specifically asked for a lurker to play his turn it wouldn't be fair to him to let it roll.

i can play in a bit but not right now. if you ca n pause i'll play them within a fwe hours

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

nevermind i'll try to do it now

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Paused with 18min on the clock. I'm just going to leave myself connected for now, unless one of my PBEM turns come in. If you (or whatever other lurker) can't connect to me for some reason, post here and I'll log out.
Same with TheWannabe....if you try to connect and can't, let me know.

EDIT: Disregard. He's playing them.

Turns played, on to T13.

I'll play in about an hour if retep can't get to it first, no need for a lurker to play for me.

Actually I have been trying to log in for the past hour but I can't past the select leader screen.

Edit: Already played.

Random situation appeard (my girlfriend close friend died tonight) and I get back few minutes too late, to play my turn.
It's a noticeable loss for me, I'm afraid frown.

We could reload.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

(September 8th, 2015, 21:14)AutomatedTeller Wrote: We could reload.
In this situation, I would also be ok with a reload. I can easily replicate what I just did for my turn again tomorrow.