As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 27 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Reload, as far as I'm concerned.

I'll reload -- we're going to retep's logout save from last turn. I can log in as someone to pause if needed.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

OK, we're reloaded to 3320 BC, 1:41 remaining on the clock.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Paused for Barteq.

Thanks HAK (and for 25).

Thank you very much for reloading and for a pause. Sorry for the trouble.

When zooming out in the game, is there a way to get the game to not have those clouds rolling across the screen and making the land all fuzzy? I'd like to be able to zoom out further for certain screenshots, without all those clouds getting in the way of a decent picture.

Camera Flying. CTRL+ALT+F. You have to enable it in your CivilizationIV.ini file:

Code:
; Allow Camera Flying
AllowFlying = 1

Another option, courtesy of Ruff_Hi:

(September 4th, 2015, 17:07)Ruff_Hi Wrote:
Code:
; A non-zero value overrides the FIELD_OF_VIEW parameter from GlobalDefines.xml
FIELD_OF_VIEW = 62

Default is 42 (ish).

A note of caution with the Field of View setting ... it also impacts the game when you open a city so you see tons of squares in your city view. I am planning on sending code to Krill to incorporate this into this mod (in time for the next game for sure!).
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

Would the code include the addition of the field of view slider in the main game UI? I always liked that feature in BUG.