As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RB Pitboss #2 [SPOILERS] - Iamjohn, Kodii & Zeviz

Hi Slaze, welcome to the game, I'm hoping you'll drop by and update this thread every once in awhile so that I and my fellow lurkers can witness your valiant/dastardly deeds!

dsplaisted Wrote:I'd be happy to be on your "team" if you're interested. It would be nice if you could keep the thread updated with what is going on in the game, but you shouldn't feel obligated to do so if it's too much of a burden.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. However, it can be taxing to give detailed write-ups every turn. I suppose it shouldn't be too much of a problem to post major events but what I would prefer (and don't feel obligated yourself concerning this) is if you could log in every now and then and give me your take on things

Have you decided how you want to handle the diplomacy, especially with Whosit? If you look at the recent emails, it looks like I settled in some land he was hoping to take, so it would probably be a good idea to talk to him whether you want to break the NAP with athlete and kalin or not.

Daniel

No I haven't checked the email account. I tried today but the username and password you gave me doesn't work.

The password is the same as the one to log into the game. The email address is rbp2.ikz at gmail.

Let me know if you can't get in.

Daniel

Thanks, I've been busy for a few turns now but have finally updated the email account.

I suppose at some point I'm due for an update rolleye

slaze Wrote:I suppose at some point I'm due for an update rolleye

That would be appreciated smile

Based on the posts in the public thread we now know that Whosit staged a naval invasion of India. That means that the Ottomans, Greeks, and Romans are all allied against India. It seems we've kind of been left out of a lot of the diplomacy that's been going on.

It's probably to our advantage to lay low and develop our infrastructure, hoping that India can hold out for a while so that the warring parties don't turn around and see us as their next target.

How are your demographics and graphs? Encouraging or depressing?
I have to run.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0244.jpg]
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0245.jpg]
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0246.jpg]
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0247.jpg]

I'll get Demo shot from next turn but the numbers are a little depressing. I just got Sailing in and that boosted my gold income @ 0% science from +7 to +20 with the trade route income as my 7? cities are now saturated with foreign routes. Diplomatically I've been approached by Athlete/kalin, Whosit, Jowy, Nakor/DMOC, and Sullla/Speaker. I have yet to get back to nakor and sullla (internet issues and such) and have stated my intention to continue peacefully with AK and whosit. Jowy has now refused twice my request for open borders (my wandering chariot) even after considerable negotiation on my part. Long turn I'm wary of both borders to varying degrees. The north seems pretty well safe so long as I continue along but the alliance up there of AK and Jowy and Nakor seems pretty tight. I have heard from the greeting letter from sulla that they (sulla) manage to kill that alliances units at a 8 to 1 ratio. War weariness numbers this turn (down about 10-20% from numbers of a few turns ago, sorry didn't write them down) are
athl/kalin - 12
Jowy - 48
Nakor - 14
Whosit -0
I do remember that whosit's WW was 1 a few turns ago and in the sulla letter was note of a "bungled attack" by whosit, so i'll proportion exxageration accordingly. But Whosit is my other worry down south, I'll have to keep an eye out.

But now calls for growth. The order is settlers/workers. With the zulus gone there's still alot of land to fill. Rome had a settler down south so I'll have to see how our border shapes up.