As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[spoilers] In twenty-seventy or so

tenements on fire
blazing through endless nights

password is bandraw1

as this is more of a casual game i probably won't be doing much simming here. or updating  dancing

carpenter brut...good taste.

(November 5th, 2016, 17:49)Fenn Wrote: carpenter brut...good taste.

he's definitely my favorite synthwave artist. HOME is pretty good too.

I've never heard of HOME...any recommended tracks?

Also not really sure what synthwave is exactly. Does Danny Baranowski's work count?

(November 7th, 2016, 01:37)Fenn Wrote: I've never heard of HOME...any recommended tracks?

these are a few I like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc0ONsBbFLg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4Jyev7iTlE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fd-6oFtaVo

Quote:Also not really sure what synthwave is exactly. Does Danny Baranowski's work count?

I'm not quite sure either. Here's what Wikipedia has to say about it:
Quote:Musically, synthwave is heavily inspired by new wave and the soundtracks of many 1980s films, videogames, cartoons and television shows.[3][5][6] Composers such as John Carpenter, Vangelis, and Tangerine Dream are frequently cited as influences.[1][7][8] The style is mainly instrumental, and often contain 1980s cliché elements in the sound such as electronic drums, gated reverb, analog synthesizer bass lines and leads, all to resemble tracks from that time period. However, synthwave incorporates modern production techniques such as sidechained compression and placing the bassline and kick drum prominently in the mix as heard in modern electronic music genres such as electro house.[7]

You are 1st in turn order and 4th in pick order.

The list of available picks is:

Hannibal of America - FIN/CHM Agriculture/Fishing
Frederick of China - PHI/ORG Agriculture/Mining
Peter of Persia - EXP/PHI Agriculture/Hunting
Isabella of Celts - EXP/SPI Hunting/Mysticism
Wang Kon of Byzantine - PRO/FIN Wheel/Mysticism
Gandhi of Holy Rome - PHI/SPI Hunting/Mysticism
Kublai Khan of Egypt - AGG/CRE Agriculture/Wheel
Julius of Mali - IMP/ORG Wheel/Mining
Augustus of France - IND/IMP Agriculture/Wheel

Good luck and have fun!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   PBEM75 greenline.zip (Size: 5.52 KB / Downloads: 0)

so for this game I wanted the best trait combo that I wasn't playing in PBEM 74. No PHI or SPI left FIN/CHM as the best remaining option. And FIN loves that juicy river capital. CHM isn't good especially if Ruff grabs Henge before me but it's still much better than PRO. Aberica sucks though :DDDD

Phracts?! So so good.

(November 8th, 2016, 17:54)ReallyEvilMuffin Wrote: Phracts?! So so good.

no phracts here. only navy seals. which aren't even that good once you get them since they're right next to mechs which obsolete them pretty much (higher strength + 2 moves > amphi). 

Also, in honor of my countries newest president, I will now use this thread to post political videos like this one: