As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

(February 2nd, 2017, 21:50)Lewwyn Wrote: How much time do we have left?

As of this post, just under 3 hours.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Well, crap. Everyone voting me is either scum or asleep, and I have no idea what I can do to change either of those facts. Guess this is the standard RB D1 mislynch going through again.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

(February 3rd, 2017, 00:35)Dp101 Wrote: Well, crap. Everyone voting me is either scum or asleep, and I have no idea what I can do to change either of those facts. Guess this is the standard RB D1 mislynch going through again.

Only two people are voting for you. And at least one (me) is neither of those things.

Stop trying to play the martyr.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(February 3rd, 2017, 00:42)Lewwyn Wrote:
(February 3rd, 2017, 00:35)Dp101 Wrote: Well, crap. Everyone voting me is either scum or asleep, and I have no idea what I can do to change either of those facts. Guess this is the standard RB D1 mislynch going through again.

Only two people are voting for you. And at least one (me) is neither of those things.

Stop trying to play the martyr.

Wait, really? I could have sworn that there were more voting me. Sorry about that, I'm still not used to playing without the ability to bring up a votecount at will.

I miss the vote count yes, but I miss the iso function far far more. Not a huge deal in a small game like this, but in bigger ones its a godsend.

Don't let Lewwyn get to you DP. I've found his interaction with you rather scummy, and I'm sure others will view it the same. You're being yourself, keep at it, you won't be the one swinging tonight.

If I'm correct, I had 3 votes on me before, and I added my own for 4. I'm not changing mine, so even if someone else swapped to you, it would be 3/4 or 3/3 (depending on whether they came off me to you) and in that case I still swing because I hit that number first. You're good man. Just keep carrying the torch.

(February 3rd, 2017, 01:08)Jabbz Wrote: I miss the vote count yes, but I miss the iso function far far more. Not a huge deal in a small game like this, but in bigger ones its a godsend.

Don't let Lewwyn get to you DP. I've found his interaction with you rather scummy, and I'm sure others will view it the same. You're being yourself, keep at it, you won't be the one swinging tonight.

If I'm correct, I had 3 votes on me before, and I added my own for 4. I'm not changing mine, so even if someone else swapped to you, it would be 3/4 or 3/3 (depending on whether they came off me to you) and in that case I still swing because I hit that number first. You're good man. Just keep carrying the torch.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I will make sure that we win, together, and I'm sorry that you are going down like this.

It's ok, like I said I'm behind on prepping for my game. I have to send out emails in 14 hours, and I just finalized role settings. Still have starting flavor, rules, etc to have set soon.

My count:

Jabbz (3 votes): Adrien,Gazglum,Jabbz
Lewwyn (2 votes): DP101, Rowain
DP101(2 votes): Lewwyn, Psilly

Ahh I am mistaken. Rowain I don't suppose I can convince you to swap your vote to me, even if under duress, with the interests of town in mind? You can still go after Dp tomorrow, but this ensures I swing tonight so that I don't hog the focus tomorrow. If I live with this much hanging over me, it's bad for town.

If you are a villager you are a lying a..hole and an idiot. I have not once said that I'm convinced you are scum, I have not even voted for you, so take that and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine.
You have still not answered why a scum rowain would push for Psilly lynch when a modkill + mislynch would win him the game.

All you have done is babbling how rowain is sure you are scum once I gave both you and DP minor(!!!) scumpoints. Since then you have completely stopped playing. And now you are even using the "I want out please kill me" card.

OK fine: Die if you must Jabbz.
PS: Only now you have the 4 votes you were talking about.