As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

Wow, you're taking this rather personally, which I don't understand because nothing I said was intended to be taken that way. If I've upset you I apologize. That being said, I think personal attacks are a bit much don't you?

You're right, I didn't answer that particular post. You asked me a number of questions in a row, some of which I had already answered, and that slipped through. My apologies. Given your degree of irritation with me, I'll leave you be, I hope the rest of the game looks up for you man. GG.

(February 3rd, 2017, 02:01)Jabbz Wrote: Wow, you're taking this rather personally, which I don't understand because nothing I said was intended to be taken that way. If I've upset you I apologize. That being said, I think personal attacks are a bit much don't you?

You're right, I didn't answer that particular post. You asked me a number of questions in a row, some of which I had already answered, and that slipped through. My apologies. Given your degree of irritation with me, I'll leave you be, I hope the rest of the game looks up for you man. GG.

I'm taking it very personally because other people have also told you that I have not said "Jabbz is scum lynch him". My post was the toned down version and if you are villager I absolutely stand by my words.

Well that was a strange night.

Jabbz knows he is town, but wo't help the vote swing to DP, who he is 'unsure of', and who his strongest town Psilly also thinks is scum. That's so anti-town its time to call the Immigration Department. I think we got ourselves a Brit.

DP also comes off bad for me here, looking like a scum valiantly trying to save their friend. Lewwyn comes off towny tonight, which narrows my suspect pool further.

(February 3rd, 2017, 01:13)Dp101 Wrote:
(February 3rd, 2017, 01:08)Jabbz Wrote: I miss the vote count yes, but I miss the iso function far far more. Not a huge deal in a small game like this, but in bigger ones its a godsend.

Don't let Lewwyn get to you DP. I've found his interaction with you rather scummy, and I'm sure others will view it the same. You're being yourself, keep at it, you won't be the one swinging tonight.

If I'm correct, I had 3 votes on me before, and I added my own for 4. I'm not changing mine, so even if someone else swapped to you, it would be 3/4 or 3/3 (depending on whether they came off me to you) and in that case I still swing because I hit that number first. You're good man. Just keep carrying the torch.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I will make sure that we win, together, and I'm sorry that you are going down like this.

Lol, I love the ambiguous nature of this post if you guys are both scum.

Just woke up. Gonna try to read as fast as possible

I'm actually fairly confident that Dp isn't scum. I literally list him as my second most likely town person, right after Psilly. I'm not going to swing a vote to someone that I'm more confident than not is town, just to save myself, when I know tomorrow I'd have to spend the entire day defending myself just to probably end up lynched anyway, all while scum was able to skate by. If I lynch tonight, Dp might be under the gun tomorrow, but he also might not. Regardless of what I do, I'll be under the gun. I'm choosing the most beneficial route for town as I see it.

Plus I have to add, based on some of the interactions going on here, I'm also now really happy to be leaving. It's a game, I'm not interested in turning it into something personal.

Maybe you guys are right. Dp

back again.

5 minutes?

Gaz Adrien?
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Self-pres time, sorry. Jabbz
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!