As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

(February 4th, 2017, 05:23)Gazglum Wrote: I'm here, rereading.

Lewwyn's post does not surprise me, but it does make me laugh.

It was not my intent to surprise you as I was sure you knew this outcome already. If you had put yourself up for nomination I of course would have come after you. I wasn't sure if you'd go for the gambit or not.

I will say though that on Day 3 DP should be lynched above all. Though I am worried Gazscum will manage to talk his way out.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(February 1st, 2017, 10:58)Lewwyn Wrote:
(February 1st, 2017, 10:49)Rowain Wrote: Lewwyn why did you vote Jabbz?

Because I read his posts and I wanted to vote for him.  lol 

It's funny I read the thread and I was like, jabbz is scum again? And DP? Gaz looks town, too bad I wanted to lynch him, Rowain looks pretty Rowain-y.

And now Adrien, piggy backed off my comments, Shades of WW44, looks like he's a villager too.

Psilly is the only one left.

GAME SOLVED!

This post (why would Psilly not count in there ?) plus Lewwyn's insistence on not lurker lynching Psilly makes a Lewwyn/Psilly scum duo plausible.

(February 1st, 2017, 22:55)Lewwyn Wrote: you're trying extra hard to sell the calm tone stuff, but when I disagree with what you're saying does that even matter?

And this response to Jabbz is an example of Lewwyn trying to paint Jabbz in a bad light yesterday.

I think I'm locked in too. It's either Dp + someone (Gaz is a possibility), hence if Lewwyn is innocent we should lynch Dp tomorrow and see how everyone goes along, or it's Lewwyn + Psilly in which case we're set on the right course to win smile

(February 4th, 2017, 05:36)Lewwyn Wrote: I'm sure its not obvious to you guys, but from everything I've seen (I just needed to see the end of Day 1) I am 100% sure. Particularly the lack of Gaz during the last 24 hours and his appearance just at the end of the day to confirm Jabbz's death. It has nothing to do with heeding the call, it has to do with his reaction to Jabbz. Fairly blase, oh you want to die? That's fine. Jabbz was a pretty easy target through Day 1 due to the jump out against Rowain and the ensueing disagreements that had more to do with semantics and misunderstandings. Gaz did plagiarize my misunderstandings argument too.

I sleep through most of the last 12 hours, then I came bac on at 20 minutes to deadline. And I confirmed Jabbz death because that's where I had been all day, it was the case I believed in. I though Jabbz self-vote was scummy, though it made sense to me in a Jabbz/DP team because it allowed Jabbz to bow out while giving DP a shot to push through for the win.

You also seemed to think that the team was Jabbz and DP, you argued for it all day, but now you indicate that it was scummy for me to be thinking the same?

Can you explain more what you mean about my plaigirizing?

Lewwyn, I enjoy our 1v1s, especially when I have the advantage of being unkillable. But I am not as certain on you as you seem to be on me. So if you are town, why cant' the team be Rowain + DP? What do you feel about Rowain's game except that he is 'stubborn'?

Crosspost with Lewwyn and Gaz : yes to lynching Lewwyn then Dp.

Here are my thoughts on the post-mortem of the lynch:

1.  IF Dp101 is scum, then it's unlikely that there were scum on the Dp101 vote since there was no way of knowing whether Jabbz would switch his vote onto someone else last minute as self-preservation.  I mean, yeah, Jabbz sounded resigned and a bit spiteful, so it's not entirely surprising that he stuck with his fatalistic vote, but as scum I wouldn't want to take the gamble and make it so close anyways, just in case he changed his mind at the last moment.  Losing a scum like that in a 2-scum game is just not a gambit one can afford, even if you think you can get Jabbz lynched later on down the road.  AdrienIer, a Dp101 voter, I wasn't sure about because of his hesitancy about Dp101 and his general cautiousness, but IF I still believe that Dp101 is scum, then AdrienIer has to be town.  They can't both be scum.  (It goes without saying that Lewwyn reads as very strongly town to me now).  I'd have to take a hard look at Gaz and Rowain in this scenario. 

2.  IF Dp101 is town,  then that meant both were town, and scum had very little pressure to change the outcome with arguments.  The ideal play in this case would be to sit back and let confused townies incriminate themselves and confuse each other.  I could more easily see AdrienIer as being scum than town in this case.  A question to others who know AdrienIer's town play better than me:  would AdrienIer play like he did on Day 1 as town?

So, a lot hinges on whether I still think Dp101 is scum.  In short, I strongly suspect that one of Dp101 and AdrienIer is scum.  They are unlikely to both be scum, and unless someone can explain to me how AdrienIer's play on Day 1 makes sense with both as town, I am suspicious of the idea that both would be town.  

AdrienIer for now.  But I need to go back and re-read on Rowain in light of how Jabbz flipped.

YOu Wield the Sword of Righteous Justice, why not try and stay alive to drive it into my chest on later on, then?

I think people should stop 'locking in' on the first morning.

(February 4th, 2017, 05:42)AdrienIer Wrote:
(February 1st, 2017, 10:58)Lewwyn Wrote:
(February 1st, 2017, 10:49)Rowain Wrote: Lewwyn why did you vote Jabbz?

Because I read his posts and I wanted to vote for him.  lol 

It's funny I read the thread and I was like, jabbz is scum again? And DP? Gaz looks town, too bad I wanted to lynch him, Rowain looks pretty Rowain-y.

And now Adrien, piggy backed off my comments, Shades of WW44, looks like he's a villager too.

Psilly is the only one left.

GAME SOLVED!

This post (why would Psilly not count in there ?) plus Lewwyn's insistence on not lurker lynching Psilly makes a Lewwyn/Psilly scum duo plausible.

Because it was a sarcastic and fun post full of incomplete information done with the first 24 hours? And the following post I made was a reference to picking out the complete scum team and being completely wrong. Poking fun at myself. Trying to have fun.

(February 4th, 2017, 05:42)AdrienIer Wrote:
(February 1st, 2017, 22:55)Lewwyn Wrote: you're trying extra hard to sell the calm tone stuff, but when I disagree with what you're saying does that even matter?

And this response to Jabbz is an example of Lewwyn trying to paint Jabbz in a bad light yesterday.

I think I'm locked in too. It's either Dp + someone (Gaz is a possibility), hence if Lewwyn is innocent we should lynch Dp tomorrow and see how everyone goes along, or it's Lewwyn + Psilly in which case we're set on the right course to win smile

Wasn't trying to paint him in a bad light, was trying to point out what I saw as inconsistencies.

Great that's 2 of 6.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

That was to my colleague Lewwyn. I frikking hate the new quote system, it makes me feel like a Grandpa trying to operate a smartphone.

(February 4th, 2017, 05:49)Gazglum Wrote: YOu Wield the Sword of Righteous Justice, why not try and stay alive to drive it into my chest on later on, then?

I think people should stop 'locking in' on the first morning.

Because there is no chance that I could convince Rowain without proving my innocence. He's too stubborn.

So DP, when you wake up, can you give the scum perspective on all this?