As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

Okay, so let's say this is theatre between scum Gaz and scum Lew, and Gaz later today "convinces" Lew to unvote himself.  That still leaves Gaz with his vote on Lew, AdrienIer with his vote on Lew, and any others who pick up on Lew's strange behavior this morning and decide to vote him as well (by the way, who you gonna vote for, Dp101?)  I don't see how Gaz can easily switch off Lew just because Lew undoes his suicide vote.  Gaz would need more of a public reason than that.  Gaz would have to stay on his vote for Lew...and hope that others switch (and why would they?  Just because Lew undid his suicide vote?  What could Lewwyn do at this point to re-frame his morning's play in an entirely different light?)  And Gaz would need to be counting on others changing their votes from Lew because I feel like this plan would badly backfire if Lewwyn were actually lynched, and town would be alerted to the probability of some crazy scum gambit like this.  I feel like scum Gaz and Lewwyn, devious veterans that they are, would have come up with a better plan. 

But I really can't shake the feeling that Lewwyn has been scummy this morning.  That trumps whatever little I have against Rowain and my feeling that AdrienIer is being too cool.  

I guess Lewwyn + Dp101 could work after all, if we assume (as some others have already suggested) that Lewwyn initially got onto Dp101's lynch as an alibi, not counting that it would actually have a chance of going through.  Alright, Lewwyn then (but not because of the theory Dp101 came up with, which seemed to be quite implausible and reinforced the feeling in my mind that Dp101 is scum and is desperately reaching for things).  And then, provisionally, Dp101 tomorrow.

Lewwyn
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

Interesting

What's the tally ? 5 for Lewwyn including himself ?

(February 4th, 2017, 15:23)Rowain Wrote: Interesting

I know, right?
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

No longer 100% on gazglum... Still think I have to die.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Day 2: Vote Count 1

Lewwyn (5) Dp101, Psillycyber, Gazglum, AdrienIer, Lewwyn
Rowain (0):
AdrienIer (0):

Not Voting: Rowain

47 hours remaining.

There will be no night after Day 2, as scum have no choice to make. Starting tomorrow, I will readjust day-length down to 48 hours if I recieve unanimous requests by private message in the first 24 hours of Day 3.

Any discussion of day length in the thread is prohibited.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

So all scum are happily voting Lewwyn.
Psilly is still refusing to show prove for his assessment of me.

It is interesting that he first urge DP to give him reasons why Lewwyn is scum but then votes Lewwyn but not for the reason DP provided but because he found Lewwyn scummy.

@Psilly Why did you ask Dp for reasons to vote Lewwyn; Why did you then dismiss Dp's reason but still vote Lewwyn?

@DP what would be your explanation if Lewwyn is town?

@Adrien,Gazglum: Who are the scum in your opinion now and why?

Lewwyn + Psilly is a possibility, where Lewwyn asked Psilly to hop on the wagon today. Else (most likely IMO) it's Dp + Gaz, or maybe (less likely) Dp + you.

It all came down to my re-reads and thinking it over, Rowain. Lewwyn just seems scummy as hell for all sorts of reasons. The only thing that was holding me back was to find a plausible scumbuddy for Lewwyn. Dp101 actually helped me do that with his far-fetched idea for why Gaz would be Lewwyn's scumbuddy. Town would not reach so hard to contrive such a far-fetched scenario, especially since I hadn't stated unequivocally at that point that Dp101 was the next logical alternative (in fact, I had verbally ruled out Dp101 as a Lewwyn scumbuddy earlier, otherwise I could see a townie Dp101 trying to throw out any random suggestion just to save himself).

Plus, on re-read of Dp101, I saw that Dp tossed out a perfunctory suggestion to lynch Lewwyn for no particular reason at all at a time when Lewwyn's reads were hardly distinguishable from Gaz's, and when Lewwyn's, Gaz's, and your take on Jabbz's Day 1 scum-nomination-talk controversy was similar. Why single out Lewwyn at that point in such a weak-sauce manner? To go on the record that Dp had gone against Lewwyn, for distancing...but not to make a strong enough argument that would stick.

I do believe that it is now Dp101 that is jumping on the bandwagon to bus Lewwyn.

The one thing that still doesn't quite add up is what scum Lewwyn was thinking this morning. Because he is almost certainly going to get his "wish" to be lynched. The only thing I can think of is that this is a scum gambit only slightly less audacious than the Gaz + Lewwyn scum theatre gambit I discussed earlier, where scum Lewwyn is fine with flipping as scum so long as he appears to have been trying to make a gambit to incriminate Gaz + Dp101 to get one or both of them mislynched as townies...meaning that he was setting things up to imply (after Lewwyn flips) that Dp101 is town, thus bringing his scumbuddy back from the brink. But I'm still not entirely satisfied with this theory. My vote is not locked in, and I am open to other ideas.