As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

Ah yes. And therefore Lewwyn's suicide would be detrimental to them. It makes sense

DP and Psilly have dropped to the bottom two in post-count for survivors by the way, after that storming opening by Psilly.

Well psilly had some catching up to do after missing the first 3/4 of D1. But I agree that they're too low

(February 7th, 2017, 04:23)Rowain Wrote: Hm hm hm Lewwyn was town. I'm town so either there was 1 scum up yesterday in Adrien which makes your reluctance to see him lynched scummy.

Why should I have wanted to see Adrien lynched? And since you are partly using this possibility to vote for me, are you seriously insinuating a Gaz/Adrien pair?

(February 7th, 2017, 06:18)Gazglum Wrote: Why should I have wanted to see Adrien lynched?

You didn't have that much problem to see Lewwyn (or me ) lynched.

(February 7th, 2017, 06:18)Gazglum Wrote: And since you are partly using this possibility to vote for me, are you seriously insinuating a Gaz/Adrien pair?

It is a possible combination so I'm considering it. Doesn't mean I'm neglecting any of the other possibilities.

GG Lewwyn.  

I know strongly believe that the scum pair is Dp + Gazglum.  Gazglum's last minute push to Rowain and then back onto Lewwyn made no sense.  I can also revisit Lewwyn's arguments against Gaz in light of the fact that Lewwyn was speaking from a well-intentioned place.  

I am also reminded of Gaz's comment that the smart scum play is to play it safe and not nominate any of themselves (more on that later when the time is right...)  A confession, perhaps?

I'll second Rowain's vote on Gazglum for now to finally put some pressure on him, but I will vote in whichever way helps get one of the two (Dp101 / Gazglum) lynched today.

Seriously guys ? Despite everyone being sure that Dp was scum yesterday, now two people are voting for Gazglum + Dp who hasn't voted

It's alright Adrien, I'm a big boy, I can take it. And town doesn't get anywhere much by everyone locking onto DP and taking the rest of the day off. I am sure that one of them is doing it for the right reasons.

(February 7th, 2017, 07:55)Rowain Wrote:
(February 7th, 2017, 06:18)Gazglum Wrote: Why should I have wanted to see Adrien lynched? 

You didn't have that much problem to see Lewwyn (or me ) lynched.

That was, of course, because I had lynch preferences. By the end of the day I believed you were probably all town, but my preferred lynchest went you > Lewwyn > Adrien, based on tone-reading and likelihood of being partnered with DP. I said as much yesterday, this is a weak attack.

How do you think Townglum should have played teh day yesterday? Did I do it wrong?

(February 7th, 2017, 08:02)Psillycyber Wrote: GG Lewwyn.  

I know strongly believe that the scum pair is Dp + Gazglum.  Gazglum's last minute push to Rowain and then back onto Lewwyn made no sense.  I can also revisit Lewwyn's arguments against Gaz in light of the fact that Lewwyn was speaking from a well-intentioned place.  

I am also reminded of Gaz's comment that the smart scum play is to play it safe and not nominate any of themselves (more on that later when the time is right...)  A confession, perhaps?

I'll second Rowain's vote on Gazglum for now to finally put some pressure on him, but I will vote in whichever way helps get one of the two (Dp101 / Gazglum) lynched today.

Psilly's post does not surprise me, but it does make me laugh. If Psilly was scum, this is exactly what I would expect.

Day 1, Psilly reads me as strong town, reads Lewwyn as strong town, is a bit less sure on Rowain and tells Jabbz he will take a hard look at Rowain if Jabbz flips town. Jabbz does flip town.

But then Psilly comes in attacking Adrien, and in the space of a few hours moves Lewwyn from strong town to 'scummy as hell'. I also vote Lewwyn at this time, so Psilly presumably agrees with me at this point. To now say he needs to revisit Lewwyn's arguments is slimy lies, and utterly expected. He wants to use Lewwyn's good name to rake mine through the mud. But if he was town and thought Lewwyn was 'scummy as hell', then it is a double standard to say I am scummy for doing the same.

Psilly stays clear of Rowain, saying he is hard to read, but suggseting that other people are giving him an unfair town pass. This sounds like keeping your options open. 

So far, Psilly has had nothing but good things to say about me, but I noticed around this point that he stopped commenting on me. That's likely because he was thinking ahead about where he needed to go next.  SO he has been juggling Rowain and me as possible friends, but after I attack him he decides to go with buddying Rowain. And that's where he slips up, because he goes too far:

(February 6th, 2017, 11:20)Psillycyber Wrote: So, Rowain is about 99% town in my book now.  Scum would not care enough for the letter of the truth to painstakingly go back and search for the exact timestamps and voting chronologies to fact-check someone else's post.  Only a towny who was interested at getting to the exact truth would do that.

This post is, to put it kindly, bullshit. It's bullshit in itself, in that its just an accurate thing to say about generalised scum play, as Adrien and I both instantly told him. It's also bullshit in context, having had Rowain vote the 'wrong way' Day 1, and apparently Psilly being unable to read him at all. Suddenly Rowain is obvious-town. It's too much of a turnaround, too fast.

He posts twice more about how uber-towny Rowain is, Adrien keeps debating it, and Psilly realises he's gone to far so he backs down:

(February 6th, 2017, 12:23)Psillycyber Wrote: OK, AdrienIer, fair enough.  I guess I was giving Rowain a little bit too much credit there.  I should still keep open the possibility that he is scum playing prudently with the fact-checking.  Still, I consider it a minor town point, so put my town reading of Rowain at 80%. 

Also, Gaz, you see how you can execute a "three-point turn" on me from solid town to suspect for solid reasons.  Why cannot I do the same with Lewwyn if I had my own solid reasons?

It becoems clear Lewwyn is going down, Psilly doesn't lead the victory lap but starts muttering about what to do if Lewwyn flips town. Which, shockingly, he does. So now he can attack me. But not ask DP about me, or try to build any kind of analysis about my 'relationship' with DP.  He's probably hoping Rowain can make the case for him.

Keep coming at me Psilly, I'll be here all week.

(February 7th, 2017, 08:02)Psillycyber Wrote: Gazglum's last minute push to Rowain and then back onto Lewwyn made no sense.

It makes perfect sense. ANd if you think its me and DP, then you think Rowain and Lewwyn were both town. So what sense does it make for Scumglum to do a little dance over them at deadline and draw all this attention?

Quote:its just an accurate thing to say about generalised scum play...

An inaccurate thing to say, I mean.